You sprint, You side shuffle. You hit for power, you hit for accuracy. You must twist, turn, cut, react, and jump. And then you have to be completely conditioned for the ultimate endurance demands of tennis.
SSP understands all the individual needs required to take your game to the next level. After a thorough, individual evaluation, our team of specialist will develop a strategic program to enhance your game.
Our customized programs assess the needs of each individual athlete that allows us to develop the most appropriate training system and combine it with a nutritional strategy to reach optimal results. After assessing an athlete, our specialists will determine muscular imbalances and strength deficiencies and design an individualized program that enhances efficient and powerful movements necessary for tennis.
My body is a lot different at my age, and Dan is able to be very specific in helping me on exactly what I need to work on.– Robert Kendrick
Pro Tennis Player
Performance Training Components
- Speed: teach mechanics speciﬁc to acceleration and agility
- Strength: coordinating multi-planar and functional movements to support your performance throughout the season.
- Power: ability to produce maximal shot power and explosive movement all over the pitch
- Conditioning: Understanding position specific demands and develop the ability to reproduce powerful movements throughout an entire match.
- Body Composition: body fat, lean muscle mass, and weight monitoring
- Pre, During, Post Supplementation to ensure optimal performance during training sessions and competition.
- Educate athletes on how to fuel their body throughout an entire season and maximize their performance potential for all training sessions and competition.
- Functional Movement Screen to evaluate muscular imbalances and strength deficiencies
- Corrective Exercise Prescription to eliminate poor compensation patterns and increase efﬁciency.
- Emphasize mobility to facilitate career longevity.
- Sports Massage Therapy to enhance soft tissue mobilization
- Hydrotherapy to enhance the recovery process and maximize future performance.
- Education on advanced recovery techniques before and after training sessions and competitions.