A sport that requires the most cutting-edge, up to date knowledge in every aspect including rotational stability and power, balance and mobility, in order to enhance and produce the most efficient players.
Our Golf Performance Program emphasizes the key components of rotational stability and power, balance, flexibility and mobility movements. Through these components you can develop a more efficient and stronger swing, while improving your mobility and flexibility to decrease injuries, aches and pains.
Through our cutting-edge performance assessment techniques, specific programs, nutritional resources, and recovery techniques each athlete will develop an understanding of career longevity, injury prevention and enhanced performance.
I wish I would have found SSP sooner. It has really opened my eyes to how important just being a strong athlete is even for golf.– Tracy Stanford
Performance Training Components for Golf
- Mobility and Flexibility
- Strength and Power
- Rotational Stability, Strength and Power
- Body Composition: body fat, lean muscle mass, and weight monitoring
- Educate on how to fuel the body for optimal performance
- Functional Movement Screen to evaluate muscular imbalances and strength deficiencies
- Corrective Exercise Prescription to eliminate poor compensation patterns and increase efﬁciency.
- Emphasize mobility to facilitate career longevity.
- Sports Massage Therapy to enhance soft tissue mobilization
- Hydrotherapy to enhance the recovery process and maximize future performance.
- Education on advanced recovery techniques before and after training sessions and competitions.