Practical. Applied. Hands-on. Accredited. This workshop introduces you to the comprehensive, systematic approach to an elite sports performance program, and provides you new tools to enhance an athlete.
The SSP Workshop Program introduces you to the training components of the SSP Methodology. Trainers, coaches and therapists will learn to bridge the gap of text to application in athletic performance with a hands-on learning experience while earning CEUs.
Phase 1 PDF
An elite training program designed to specifically address the key concepts of enhancing athletic performance, as well as overall, high-level fitness. The SSP Phase 1: Performance Workshop is geared towards professionals in the field of sports performance, strength and conditioning, personal training, athletic training and physical therapy, who desire to expand their applied knowledge on the vast spectrum of correcting movement imbalances, speed and agility, movement skills, and strength and conditioning. At the Phase 1 Performance Workshop you will receive a practical and applied approach to train athletes speed and agility as an integrated unit.
At the Phase 1: Performance Workshop, one will receive a comprehensive and applied approach to training athletes’ speed and agility as an integrated unit, as well as tools to develop strategies for recomposing the physiques of fitness clientele.
- Understand the science and rational behind an integrated speed and agility training program.
- Learn and experience through a hands on approach.
- Learn how proper Kinetic Chain development enhances speed and agility and minimizes compensation patterns.
- Learn to apply this athletic methodology to effectively program design for the general fitness clientele.
- Introduction to SSP Methodology
- Core and Postural Deviations
- Dynamic Flexibility
- Dynamic Movement
- Linear Plyometrics
- Multi-Directional Plyometrics
- Linear Speed
- Agility and Quickness
- Medicine Ball Power Development
- Upper Strength Development
- Lower Strength Development
- Regeneration Methods
Current workshop schedule is “as requested.” If you are interested in SSP performing a CEU Accredited workshop for your staff please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org/wp/spectrum/