SPECTRUM offers a diverse range of programs to ultimately improve performance in sport and life. Our four major sectors include: Sport, Fitness, Classes and Corporate Performance. To support these programs SPECTRUM also offers Nutrition and Return from Injury. We are committed to positively changing the lives of human performance at every level.
SPECTRUM is seeking a dynamic Sports Performance Coach that can work in multiple environments including team settings, small groups, and individuals. Examples of current opportunities include
+Collegiate Strength and Conditioning
+High School Strength and Conditioning
+Club Team Spors Performance
Requirements to join the team you must have:
• Possess minimum of 3 years of coaching and training delivery experience
• BA/BS Kinesiology or Sports Science required (Masters preferred)
• Current industry certification, preferably NSCA-CSCS or NASM
• Previous leadership and management experience is preferred
• Be a dynamic and engaging coach
• A strong desire to work with athletes at all levels
• Must have excellent communication, organizational, multi tasking, presentation, and computer skills.
• Strong customer and client service skills
• Energy, passion and leadership skills
please send all resumes and inquires to firstname.lastname@example.org