SPECTRUM offers a diverse range of programs to ultimately improve performance in sport and life. Our four major sectors include: Sport, Fitness, Classes and Corporate Performance. To support these programs SPECTRUM also offers Nutrition and Return from Injury. We are committed to positively changing the lives of human performance at every level.
• Will oversee the sales department, facility management, coach management, and education department.
• Recommend alternate services based on cost, availability or specifications
• Determine client requirements and expectations in order to recommend specific services
• Deliver a first-class customer service and build a repeat customer base
• Proactively recommend services needed by clients to increase client satisfaction and improve transaction profitability
• Seek and act on sales leads via community outreach and attending, meetings, trade shows and other business related opportunities
• Maintain ongoing client relations to identify trends in client satisfaction or dissatisfaction and resolve customer issues in a timely manner
• Grow social media visibility and following
Requirements Physical Requirements:
Candidates applying for this position should be able to lift up to 50 pounds unassisted repeatedly throughout the workday. Also, the physical requirements of this job require frequent walking around and demonstrating and assisting with exercise movements; bending, stretching, lifting, pushing, pulling and squatting are movements performed daily.
• 4 year college degree in business, sport management, health and wellness or Kinesiology
• A minimum of 5 years sales experience within a sports performance and/or wellness environment
• Current CPR/First Aid certification
• CSCS and PES or like certifications are preferred, but, not required
• Previous managerial experience
• Previous teaching and/or professional presenting experience
please send all resumes and inquires to email@example.com