WHEN IT COMES TIME TO APPLY THE TEXT BOOK, THERE IS NOT A MORE DYNAMIC AND EDUCATIONAL ENVIRONMENT TO DEVELOP IN.
About SPECTRUM Internships
An elite training program for fitness and enhanced athletic performance, the SPECTRUM internship program is designed for individuals pursuing positions as a sports performance coach, strength and conditioning coach, personal trainer, athletic trainer, and other professionals who want to work with athletes at all levels. During this internship our goal is to expose you to:
- Learn cutting-edge performance assessment techniques and utilize this information to design an individualized sport-specific program.
- Scientifically valid and evidence-based practices that help all client reach optimum success in and out the sporting environment.
- Learn and analyze the entire kinetic chain and understand the importance of implementing quality exercises and progressions that are specific to each athlete.
- The SPECTRUM methodologies by understanding how anatomical, physiological and biomechanical principals apply to our multi planar training approach, as well as the integration of individualized nutritional consultations to develop the optimal performance strategy.
- Fulfilling a graduate requirement in an Exercise Science program or related field
- Proficient with Anatomy
- Proficient with Word and Excel
- Excellent communication skills
- Attention to detail
- Willing to commit 30 hours per week
Please download the Human Performance Internship Application Information, complete and send to:
4257 Daubert St
Orlando, FL 32803
Application does not guarantee an internship. Each application is processed and reviewed. Accepted applicants will be notified upon approval.
Spring Internship [January – April] Application Deadline – December 1st
Summer Internship Program [May – August] Application Deadline – April 1st
Fall Internship Program [September – December] Application Deadline – July 15th
* Each semester is 13 weeks, and exact dates will be provided